> How to
> add (create) names to the address book
How do you add (create) names to the address book?
- Click Name from the opening screen.
- The name-editing panel is displayed
- Click New
- The Add a name panel is displayed. The choices are Person or Group.
- The radio button already shows Person selected.
- Fill in the Name entry box. This is the way name will show in the addressbook
- Fill in the person's email address. It will be in a format like this, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can have many different extensions like .net or .edu or .uk
- Click the down arrow to show a list of your email identities.
- Highlight the identity to use with this person.
- Click More if you wish to add more personal information.
- Click OK to add to the address book.