> How to
> add a name to the address book while reading an email
How do you add a name to the address book while reading an email?
- Click the Add button while reading an email.
- The name is immediately added to the address book.
- If you then highlight that name in the address book, and click the name button you will see that the name as they showed it on their email, and their email address.
- Edit (change and add) any information on the name panel.
- If the person you added sent you the email using Ezian, then you will see them as online (if they are) in your chat window when you click chat.