> How to
> archive a mailbox for different time periods
How do you archive a mailbox for different time periods?
- Use the Multiple owners feature to archive mail for a single user.
- Create new email environments for yourself periodically. Access previous ones anytime.
- Click Prefs from the main screen, then the Owners tab.
- Click Add owners button
- Or, click New from the Login screen when Ezian launches.
- Click OK on the "Are you sure you want to add a new owner" screen.
- Type in an archival name like Joe May2001 or Joe April2001.
- If you don't wish to use a password then click OK.
- If you want password access, then type in a password, and retype password in blanks provided.
- When the retyped password is complete and the two match, the OK button shows in black. Click OK
- Exit Ezian and relaunch. Login screen will show.
- At the Login Screen, use down arrow to select the owner (archive name) to view , and type password accordingly.
- Enter your email accounts (identities) and access information in the new accounts Wizard.