> How to
> tell if an email was sent
How do you tell if an email was sent?
- While an email is being sent, a progress bar appears. When the progress bar is complete, the email is sent.
- If you have the events window set to pop up on events, you will see a record of the sending.
- If not, click Events button on main screen.
- Observe the notations about mail sent status.
- Click Read button from main screen.
- Click the Outbox label in the panel headed View:
- Emails sent show with an orange checkmark and green background.
- Emails being sent show with an right facing arrow.
- Emails pending being sent show with an hourglass icon.