> How to
> select and copy text from emails in the mailbox
How do you select and copy text from emails in the mailbox?
- While viewing an email in the mailbox, select text to be copied.
- Hold down left mouse button while moving mouse pointer to highlight text.
- To select all text, right click the mouse and choose "select all" from menu.
- With selected text highlighted, right click the mouse.
- Choose "copy" from the menu.
- Copied text can then be pasted in an email you are writing or in any windows program just as Wordpad or others.