> How to
> set the default fonts for all your emails
How do you set the default fonts for all your emails?
- Click Prefs on main menu, then Sending tab.
- Click the Fonts button.
- Select the Font, then Font Style, then Size.
- Select Color.
- You can check the "effects" checkboxes (seldom used).
- Observe the sample text box to see how it will appear.
- Click OK.
- Click Write from Main menu then write again. Type some text.
- Text appears in the style you selected. Your recipients will also see this in the emails you send.
- Your incoming email will also be displayed in this font/color combination.