> How to
> move addressbook names with Cut and Paste
How do you move addressbook names with Cut and Paste?
- Highlight the name to move.
- Right click the mouse, and select "Cut". Or, after highlighting, use Ctrl X on your keyboard. Name is removed.
- Highlight the name above where you wish the name to be (or highlight a group name).
- Right click and select paste. Or, after highlighting, use Ctrl V on your keyboard.
- Name will appear below name you highlighted, or inside the Group you highlighted.