> How to
> create a new custom mailbox
How do you create a new custom mailbox?
- Click Read from the Ezian main screen. Mailbox is displayed.
- Click New Mailbox label at the top of the upper right hand panel of Mailbox.
- A form shows called Give a new mailbox.
- Fill in the blank with the new mailbox name you wish to use.
- Click OK. Name appears in custom mailbox listings in alphabetical order.
- Add to that mailbox by highlighting email to file, and clicking the custom mailbox name which you created. Then click File email.