> How to
> print an email to a text file
How do you print an email to a text file?
- You must set up Windows to be able to print to a file.
- Click Start (on Windows taskbar) then Settings then Printers.
- Choose Add Printer.
- From the printer list choose one called "Generic/text only"
- Complete that setup. (you only have to do this once)
- Select an email in Ezian Mailbox. Click Print button.
- On windows Printer panel click dropdown menu arrow.
- Select "Generic/text only" entry, and click OK.
- A windows file saving screen shows.
- You will see a place to enter a file name showing a suggested, *.prn extension.
- You can type any file name, and any text extension like ".doc" if you like.
- Using a ".doc" extension will display it in the wordpad when you click on it from your file manager, or for those you might send it to as an attachment.