> How to
> set up private passworded mailboxes for each of your identities
How do you set up private passworded mailboxes for each of your identities?
- You can use the Multiple owners feature to have password access for any of your identities.
- Normally, users will have multiple identities under one owner name. However, this approach lets you keep email accounts (eg personal) separate from your other identities (eg business). This is needed if you allow others access to one or more of your other identities' email.
- Click Prefs from the main screen, then the Owners tab.
- Click Add owners button
- Or, if you have other owner names, or have previously listed a password for yourself, you can click New from the Login screen when Ezian launches.
- Click OK on the "Are you sure you want to add a new owner" screen.
- Type in an identity name like Crazyjoe41 or TexasJoe1967.
- If you don't wish to use a password then click OK (not private).
- If you want password access, then type in a password, and retype password in blanks provided.
- When the retyped password is complete and the two match, the OK button shows in black. Click OK
- Exit Ezian and relaunch. Login screen will show.
- At the Login Screen, use the down arrow to select the owner (identity name) to view , and type password accordingly.
- Enter your email accounts (identities) and access information in the new accounts Wizard that you wish for this identity (owner).