> How to
> know that a large email has been skipped
How do you know that a large email has been skipped?
- Your skip mail limit is set at the Prefs > Getting panel.
- You can see a skipping mail message appearing briefly on the progress bar while Getting mail.
- You will also see a message in the Events window telling the size of email skipped, and how to retrieve it.
- Set your events window (click Events from main menu) to "pop up on events," if you have a chance of receiving mail larger than your skip limit.
- Retrieve skipped mail by going to Prefs > Getting, changing the skip limit, and getting mail again.