> How to
> skip large emails
How do you skip large emails?
- Click Prefs from the main menu, then the Getting tab.
- Change the number in the blank in the sentence, Skip all mail over __ K in size.
- You can put any number here up to 9999 K.
- If you wish to receive email larger than that put a zero (0) in the blank. This seems strange, but it works.
- Large emails can paralyze your email retrieval, so a realistic number is best.
- You can retrieve any skipped email by changing the number, then getting mail again.