> How to
> let different people use Ezian privately in the same computer
How do different people use Ezian privately in the same computer?
- Click Prefs from the main screen, then the Owners tab.
- Click Add Owners button.
- Or, if you have already listed a password, you can click New from the Login screen.
- Click OK on the "Are you sure you want to add a new owner" screen.
- Type in the name of the new (additional) owner.
- If you don't wish to use a password then click OK.
- If you want password access, then type in a password, and retype password in blanks provided.
- When the retyped password is complete and the two match, the OK button shows in black. Click OK
- Exit Ezian and relaunch. Login screen will show.
- At the Login Screen, use the down arrow to select the owner, and type password accordingly.