> How to
> file the same email in multiple custom boxes
How do you file the same email in multiple custom boxes?
- Click Read from the Ezian main screen. Mailbox is displayed.
- Highlight the email to be filed in the middle display area.
- Click on the first custom mailbox where you wish to file the email
- Select File emails button.
- Click the custom mailbox name again and emails are displayed in that mailbox.
- Choose the email you wish to file in multiple boxes.
- Holding down the Ctrl key select a second box (two boxes are now highlighted)
- Click File emails button.
- To file same email in more boxes, repeat steps 6 through 8 again for each new mailbox in which you want to include the selected email.