> How to
> What's the first thing you need to do to use Ezian
What's the first thing you need to do to use Ezian?
- Find out your personal email account information.
- either POP3
- or Yahoo
- If you have it, skip to step 4.
- For entering POP3 accounts
- Contact your email provider, like your ISP, school or company.
- Ask for your username
- Ask for your password
- Ask for your incoming mail server info, also called POP3 server
- Ask for your outgoing mail server info, also called SMTP
- For entering Yahoo accounts, you'll need
- your user id
- your password
- Type this into the Ezian Prefs Creating account panel.