> Add a Mail account: Start
Explore help: click on picture!
Ezian allows you to have multiple email accounts and therefore multiple email identities.
This screen lets you create (or enter) a new email account.
To send and receive mail, Ezian needs to know some things about your email identity.
An identity is sometimes called a nickname or user name.
Ways you can get your mail:
A server account is also called a POP3 account, which is computer
lingo meaning Post Office Protocol version 3.
- Hotmail or Yahoo or
- A server
If your mail is from Yahoo
Then you just need to know:
If you have a server account (POP):
Your user name and your password.
That is if you get your email address from:
Then you need to know:
- an ISP ( internet service provider)
- your company.
- your school.
- Your incoming mail server (they call this your POP server sometimes)
- Your outgoing mail server ( they call this SMTP server sometimes)
- Your username (sometimes they give you a username which is not your email nickname)
- Your email address like firstname.lastname@example.org